Until 2018 I was only a part time Yoga teacher traveling and touring through Germany and Europe as a music manager. I soon realized that Yoga means so much more to me and I wanted to dive deeper. I also always wanted to be a teacher. So, I thought: let’s cut the crap and go!
For me the Yoga mat is a little island – every time I step on my yoga mat I can shut out the world and just let it be. Just concentrating on myself and feeling my body still changes my entire day and how I approach things.
I teach strong Vinyasa Flow classes connecting breath and movement which takes the mind from the outside of the body to the inside. In my classes I encourage my students to draw from their own strength but also to not take themselves too seriously. The time on the mat should give you inner strength but also ease and calm to be able to deal with the challenges of everyday life. I strongly believe in the Quantum Yoga teachings and Lara’s approach. Listening, being honest to yourself and reacting in an intelligent way – Yoga is magic and simply works.
I constantly take further trainings for example: Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra. Both takes more and more space in my own practice and I would like to pass on my knowledge and experiences to my students and trainees.
- RYT 200 (2011 Quantum Yoga) , RYT 300 (2015 Spirit Yoga, 2019 Quantum Yoga) , E-RYT 500
- 10h Para Yoga Nidra training (Rod Stryker)
- 80h Barre and Pilates and Anatomy Training Becycle Berlin (2020)
- Teaching at Spirit Yoga Berlin, BECYCLE Berlin
- Yoga- Podcast „Yoga to Go“
- Founder of „Retreaters“ platform, hosts Yoga retreats in Germany and Europe
Weekly Zoom Classes
Mondays, 19.30 CET Yoga Nidra
Wednesdays, 11.00 CET Power Flow
Book here > nadinebaderyoga.glideapp.io