This highly stimulating and invigorating sequence is designed to regulate kapha, the Ayurvedic dosha (body-mind constitution) elementally defined as earth and water. The image of the powerful salmon leaping in the air, as it swims upstream is the ultimate inspiration for a kapha-regulating practice, which is all about cultivating dynamic movement and the joy and exhilaration that comes with it.
- Dosha Regulated: Kapha (Earth / Water)
- Primary Energetic Effect: Stimulating, Purifying, Invigorating
- Peak Pose: Scorpion Splits Handstand & Paripurana Matsyendrasana
- Theme: Cultivating Sattva Guna
- Level: Experienced/Advanced
- Music: Ambient and Light Electronic