Advanced Sequence . Vata-regulating
The tree embodies the yogic principles particularly cultivated in this vata-regulating Quantum Yoga sequence. Vata, the Ayurvedic dosha (body-mind constitution) elementally defined as air, is responsible for movement, and therefore, if there is an exacerbation in vata, a grounding and strengthening practice is required. 8 is the symbol for infinity, and Infinity Trees consists of 8 tree vinyasas or compositions. All net profits of any projects related to the Inifinity Tree sequence will go to Saving the Amazon Rainforest, as well as urban tree planting projects.
- Dosha Regulated: Vata (Air)
- Primary Energetic Effect: Grounding, Balancing, Strengthening
- Peak Pose: Adho Mukha Vrikshasana (Handstand) 10 breaths
- Theme: Integrity and Expansion
- Level: Experienced/Advanced
- Music: Healing Sounds from Nature